Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blacklisted

First blacklist :D

Name: Clarissa Tan
E-mail: clarissa-tan@hotmail.com
Website: www.s-tockyourlove.blogspot.com


Reasons of being blacklisted :

This girl , ordered eyes shimmers from me and i take down her orders and gave it to my supplier . After that she told me that she wants to cancel the orders . I told her i already gave the orders to the supplier . But you know what's her excuse ? She told me that my partner did the same to her . Oh please , get the facts right girl . Its a different case . And did my partner even gave you any orders for the item you're supplying ? No ! I told you that its not me . You said you dun care . Well , it makes me and my partner super pissed off alright ! And you reasons for being blacklist again is your attitude . Your attitude sucks . Even people are scolding you in your blogshop . Go and reflect girl :D